Human beings need to meet internal and external challenges and keep their body functioning at the same time, which is why Medicine has found that the human ability, health, and relationship with self and society are one integrated system.
The Executive 6Q Assessment is like a CT scan that evaluates the integrated system– it looks at the whole picture instead of partial and identifies the “missing software.” The assessment optimizes leadership, performance and healthcare through multiple dimensions, anticipates development needs before “the 360-degree,” and explores the best strategies to enable individuals to achieve their goals or be their best.
In general, the Executive 6Q Assessment evaluates:
What Makes Executive 6Q Assessment Unique?
Individuals need to meet internal and external challenges. Business, Law, Medicine (including Psychology) and other sciences govern human micro and macro worlds. The Executive 6Q Assessment is an integration of major sciences, evaluating individuals at micro and macro levels, and beyond traditional healthcare and talent management.
Because human ability, body, and relationship with self and society are one integrated system, poor IQ and EQ can be due to poor health and resilience. Furthermore, human performance can fluctuate under the change and the storm, which is why adversity Quotient (Q), health Q, and public influence Q can all play their roles along with IQ, EQ, and learning Q.
Behaviors mainly reflect the underlying 6Q structural changes but do not make the changes, which is why behavior alone cannot build level 5 leadership. The 360-Degree evaluation, Psychometrics, and others are different kinds of behavior approaches.
The Executive 6Q Assessment is designed to look at the big picture, evaluates all 6Qs , get to the root causes of behaviors and psychometrics, and identifies the best implementation plan for individuals to achieve their goal and be their best, including being a Level 5 leader and an exceptional CEO. For more information, please visit: Identify Your “Missing Software” Efficiently, Go from Good to Great.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 1. What Can Executive 6Q Assessment Achieve? The Executive 6Q Assessment will recommend strategy or personal development, such as training in vision, innovation, conflict management, leadership style, resilience, physical and mental health, and personal life. Also, the recommendation can be industrial development in Business, Law, Marketing, Public Relations, Sciences, or management changes in talent, customer or policy-making. At last, the recommendations can be any combination. The assessment has 78 dimensions, and its report has 16 pages.
2. Is It Necessary to Assess So Many Factors (Qs)? Yes. Because 6Qs are integrated with each other, it is impossible to see THE WHOLE PICTURE without evaluating all associated factors. For example, leadership can be compromised if a leader limits his or her vision, crashes in setbacks, stops learning, and develops poor health. Looking at the big picture helps to identify the best shot(s). Working on all associated elements also makes exponential results possible:
1 x 1 x 1 x 1 x 1 x 1 = 10.9 x 0.9 x 0.9 x 0.9 x 0.9 x 0.9 = 0.531441.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.1= 1.772
3. What are the Unique Benefits of the Executive 6Q Assessment?We often can show results in weeks or days since the Executive 6Q Assessment not only identifies the “missing software” but also makes learning as easy and fast as possible. In addition, the assessment does not rely on “self-awareness or honesty,” can identify issues before they visible to the public, anticipate issues and take early action. The same 6Q data is usually valid for two years in the absence of major, which allows individuals get help to handle many challenges and crises thousands of miles away.
4. Does Executive 6Q Assessment Rely on Statistics? Statistics can give good references but often lead to average results. The Executive 6Q Assessment explore deeper and broader of a leader or elite than other tools because the best are often NOT average.
5. Are There Case Studies Available?
“Dr. Yang stands out refreshingly as someone who is highly motivated and committed to excellence. She has shown tremendous initiative, drive and capacity to solve clinical problems, exhibited solid clinical knowledge and great learning enthusiasm, provided compassionate care to her patients, and achieved outstanding clinical results. Therefore, I give Dr. Yang my highest recommendation.”— Theodore C. Friedman, M.D.Ph.D. Chief, Division of Endocrinology, Professor of Medicine-UCLA
6. Can I Have Some Hands-on Experiences? Yes. The mini leadership assessment (8′) are free mini Executive 6Q Assessments.7. Indications for Executive 6Q Assessment:
Business:* Executive and elite career assessment, placement, promotion, and succession.* Corporate leadership and elite development needs assessment and program design.* Top team performance management and system design.* Excite and keep the best.* Optimize team healthcare quality while minimizing costs.* Human capital cost management.* Other complex and delicate issues in leadership and performance.
Individual:* All the above* Complex performance or stress-related health issue management, for example, burnout, heart attack, fast aging, traumatic brain injury, and insomnia.
8. How long does it take to finish the assessment? About 75 minutes.
9. How Can I Register for the Executive 6Q Assessment?We start most of our programs with the diagnostic program: “A Right Start, A Strong Start.”
Consulting firms, executive coaches, and others, please contact us.
10. Your Investment$1850